Have you been experiencing trouble with conceiving naturally? Are you worried that you might have fertility issues? Or are you considering starting a family with the help of fertility treatment? Whatever your reason, we are here to help.
We are now offering a 10% discount on selected procedures at Beacon CARE Fertility in Dublin. This provides our members with discounts on a range of fertility treatments including Fertility Tests, Fertility Treatments, Chromosome Screening, Genetic Screening, Egg Freezing & Storage.
We are delighted to announce this new benefit, in addition to a range of excellent benefits already available with our Enhanced Maternity Personalised Package, which is one of a range of eight packages that can be added to your insurance policy at absolutely no additional cost on most of our plans – allowing you to tailor your cover to suit your exact needs.
Other benefits available on our Enhanced Maternity Personalised Package include the following:
- Baby swim classes – swimming is a natural instinct that all babies are born with and is great exercise for both babies and parents. With this benefit members will get a point of sale discount and a contribution towards one course of baby swim classes per year.
- Baby massage classes – baby massage has been shown to be soothing for babies and a great way of bonding between parents and their babies. With this benefit we will contribute towards the cost of a baby massage course.
- Breast feeding consultancy – many new mums find it really helpful to have someone to turn to for support and advice on breastfeeding. This benefit will give you a contribution towards breastfeeding consultancy with a qualified breastfeeding consultant.
- Private ante-natal classes – with this benefit we will pay a contribution towards an antenatal course that is provided by a qualified midwife.
- Pre & post natal Yoga & Pilates – we will give you a contribution towards the cost of pregnancy, baby yoga and pilates classes with a qualified yoga or pilates expert, to help keep you fit and healthy before, during and after pregnancy.
- Early pregnancy scan – early pregnancy can be an exciting time and many couples want to see their baby as soon as possible. An early pregnancy scan offers parents the opportunity to check that the pregnancy is progressing well, confirm the due date of their baby and receive a 2d print of the scan image to take home with them. We will provide a point of sale discount and pay a contribution towards an early pregnancy scan.
- 3 & 4D Scans – 3 & 4D scans offer incredibly clear images of your baby and a great opportunity for early bonding. Our members receive a point of sale discount and a contribution towards the cost of 3 & 4D maternity scans.
- Baby sleep academy – If you are experiencing difficulty getting your baby or child to sleep, you may consider having a private consultation with Baby Sleep Academy by Skype or telephone. Our members will receive a discount for one Baby & Toddler Sleep Consultation
These changes to our Enhanced Maternity Personalised Package are available to new and renewing customers from 1st May 2015. Please check your table of benefits to confirm what level of cover is provided for the above benefits listed, and the providers for which cover is approved. Details of how to claim are listed in your GloHealth members handbook, for many you will need to keep your receipts and send them to us to claim for these benefits. GloHealth Financial Services Ltd trading as GloHealth is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. GloHealth health insurance policies are underwritten by Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) PLC. Terms and conditions apply.